e.beauty

About Me

My photo
I am my own random person. Cuz i like to be me...its wat i enjoy. Ok! so what if i dont fit in....who sed fitting in was in anyway? u? ....who cares lol. now u think im rude.._well im not. if i feel some type of way..ill make sure ur the first to know_ since wen did that make u the enemy....?hmm I love food...and im almost good at anything i put my head to. wen i feel like it of course_. My mind wanders ... everywhere_ so of course i exceed in anything that uses my creativity and imaginations_ pen to paper, music to ears.....w/e it is. im boy crazy. so wat......doesn't mean shit_ im still picky tho. |ok| im a very liiberal person!. i respect everyone for what ever it is that they stand for. and im open to alot of things_new, old, wierd......i can't have an opinion on something i refuse to look into or try...right? thats wat i think at least_ ...so um...i think thats all i feel like writen about myself_ i dont really feel like i told u anything . w.e tho. =]

Thursday, April 9, 2009

top model x 2...smh


so i wanna start this modeling thing already 

_building portfolio's...... excited. to start

im obsessed with the sight model mayhem.....[great for aspiring models. btw]

Now! remember in a previous blog i said how there would be another casting call in NEW YORK after the near death experience at the last one.?

well...its on saturday.. [no advance warnings] lol thank god i was searchin the web and found out by mistake... well hopefully this one ends up better than the last. [PLEASE TYRA] . 

ON THAT NOTE: im goin to the mall today do some shoppin =] with my cuz's cuz. lol...its gonna be us 3 plus a few this summer...jammin' cant wait. !.. SEE.C come the fuck home dayum. 

I MISS U GURL.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, your crazy son. Uhm You need to hit Jellly up quickly and let her know whats happening for tomorrow. She`s stressing like 0MG . && like dmn . Well Good Luck lady. I miss you too. That isn't my home, well Newyork is but where I live it isn't. So just some come back . lmfaoo . Errm the guy is T.B. durrrr , it was only two of them && #5O off the basketballteam, I don't know him like that so he goes by # 5O . I know his qovernment but he didnt tell me so . . yeaah okay. wow .

    ReplyDelete