e.beauty

About Me

My photo
I am my own random person. Cuz i like to be me...its wat i enjoy. Ok! so what if i dont fit in....who sed fitting in was in anyway? u? ....who cares lol. now u think im rude.._well im not. if i feel some type of way..ill make sure ur the first to know_ since wen did that make u the enemy....?hmm I love food...and im almost good at anything i put my head to. wen i feel like it of course_. My mind wanders ... everywhere_ so of course i exceed in anything that uses my creativity and imaginations_ pen to paper, music to ears.....w/e it is. im boy crazy. so wat......doesn't mean shit_ im still picky tho. |ok| im a very liiberal person!. i respect everyone for what ever it is that they stand for. and im open to alot of things_new, old, wierd......i can't have an opinion on something i refuse to look into or try...right? thats wat i think at least_ ...so um...i think thats all i feel like writen about myself_ i dont really feel like i told u anything . w.e tho. =]

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

BIRTHDAY TO MY CUZ_GYPSY

                     
happy ;grown_ day GYPSY[TM] ILUSM!!!!!!!

YES.IM IN A TOWEL. FRESH OUT THE SHOWER _ OWWW

2 comments:

  1. OMGGGGGGGGG , THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!! HAHAH AI LOVE EEEER YOU !

    ReplyDelete