e.beauty

About Me

My photo
I am my own random person. Cuz i like to be me...its wat i enjoy. Ok! so what if i dont fit in....who sed fitting in was in anyway? u? ....who cares lol. now u think im rude.._well im not. if i feel some type of way..ill make sure ur the first to know_ since wen did that make u the enemy....?hmm I love food...and im almost good at anything i put my head to. wen i feel like it of course_. My mind wanders ... everywhere_ so of course i exceed in anything that uses my creativity and imaginations_ pen to paper, music to ears.....w/e it is. im boy crazy. so wat......doesn't mean shit_ im still picky tho. |ok| im a very liiberal person!. i respect everyone for what ever it is that they stand for. and im open to alot of things_new, old, wierd......i can't have an opinion on something i refuse to look into or try...right? thats wat i think at least_ ...so um...i think thats all i feel like writen about myself_ i dont really feel like i told u anything . w.e tho. =]

Sunday, March 29, 2009

intoxicated love_

the love we share is so divine so sweet and pure _everytime you talk to me i squinch my thighs and close my eyes. i can feel ur words crawl deep within this spine of mine.

your mine. this love is ours. I know because you look at me with your heart _knocking thru your caged chest into my soul down to my inner most being... feelin warm and secure. climaxed and want more. mmmmmm. squirming on the bathroom floor.

i wake up every morning smiling_feeling complete and discrete. our little secret. _iknow the rarity of this feeling so i respect ur love with clarity. marry me._i know they said we move to fast_ speedily u needed me. i came with all i got. time was not the essence. this presense of mine.

your mine. i was enough for you . thats wat u said. that night on that floor...that bathroom floor. it became repetition _more...and more_ and more...... no changes occur. but it feels so good cuz i know i love you_right? dont i. what we shared was no longer pure and strong but sexually wrong.

weak_ you words made me weak. the words u told me grabbed my heart and made me squirm no longer standing on my feet. laying on this bathroom floor was my cushion as i felt hard feeling sore. im intoxicated with this emotion_ unkown. unfamiliar. some magic potion. paralyzed this body of mine.

it was mine. but not anymore. my mind and soul scream for help. but my body. my body and heart_ belongs to you. i want you. you feel so good my insides melt. knowing your nuthing ive ever felt. & my heart. this heart of mine knows no better. only the feeling of magic you fed her. _me..this heart of mine.

it is mine. the beating of my heart speeds up everytime i see u pass by. almost like a lonely cry._but i cant. and i wont. a tingling feeling of lust provoked. emotions in my mind trapped with no words....... so i pick up my pen_and wrote.



inspired by:

so my cousin put a picture on her blog:
http://jeanstootight.blogspot.com/
that jus grabbed me in. ....a peaceful love like no other. is this possible _or dont even bother? sometimes our heart and body make decisions for us when it comes to love_which is why they say "love is blind". wen can two people just find each other with no strings attached and be happy?. is it that hard to find this in life_isnt that called finding your "soul mate"....idk tell me wat you think

3 comments:

  1. the words u told me grabbed my heart


    BADDA BING BADDA B00M !

    Thanks . That photo is the one I wanted to put on your wall but I didn't . Too powerful for others . I loved this, I was so intruged.

    OMG && that's another part of the whole t.b. thing . I don't want him to only want to fck me, have sex with me, or make love. Because I am not looking forward to being licked, sticked, or addicted to that mess. Sex is complicated, love is complicated enough on its own, people are complicated !

    ( blows air )

    So he still hasn't replied and I don't know if he will. I'm not saying he won't. But dmn I wonder if he type more than one or two lines. Him calling me queen and boo annoyed me. I don't know if he's my kind, ya know? Idk . lol I'm thinking too much again.

    So what if he does come and visits me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx cuz..i knew ud appreciate this one._

    hmm_well he def will visit...theres no question

    the question is...how will u act_and wat will u do [u know wat i mean] not the sticky licky things...jus in general

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmfaoo , that is the question. but i don't want to be like, oh sure you can visit && he doesn't ! sht, . how will i act , i don't know . . . omggggggggggggggggg , i'll bugg out , brkdown and be a nervous wreck . and i know hes going to want to kisss wtf i don`t know how . lmfaoo omg,this isn`t for me .

    ReplyDelete