e.beauty

About Me

My photo
I am my own random person. Cuz i like to be me...its wat i enjoy. Ok! so what if i dont fit in....who sed fitting in was in anyway? u? ....who cares lol. now u think im rude.._well im not. if i feel some type of way..ill make sure ur the first to know_ since wen did that make u the enemy....?hmm I love food...and im almost good at anything i put my head to. wen i feel like it of course_. My mind wanders ... everywhere_ so of course i exceed in anything that uses my creativity and imaginations_ pen to paper, music to ears.....w/e it is. im boy crazy. so wat......doesn't mean shit_ im still picky tho. |ok| im a very liiberal person!. i respect everyone for what ever it is that they stand for. and im open to alot of things_new, old, wierd......i can't have an opinion on something i refuse to look into or try...right? thats wat i think at least_ ...so um...i think thats all i feel like writen about myself_ i dont really feel like i told u anything . w.e tho. =]

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

fuck whos life _.com

there are times wen ur having the worst day possible....and u wonder "can my day get any eff.n worse wtf" ......... ok so theres this site: hilarious.... fuck my life _dot_ com [www.fmylife.com] ..

if you think ur goin thru some shit _ read these....they'll be sure to brighten up ur mood haha....heres a few

Today, it's my 18th birthday. My parents got me a $5 gift certificate to Itunes. It came for free with the iPhone they just bought my sister for her middle school graduation. FML

Today, a co-worker and I walked out of our office at the same time. He got in his car, which was parked right out front. I asked him what I had to do to get a sweet parking spot like that. He proceeded to roll up his pant leg and show me his prosthesis. He was in the handicapped spot. FML

Today, I was walking downtown when a bum approached me for some change. I planned to give a couple dollars but after pulling out my wallet exposing my cash, the bum beat me unconscious. The bum is a 5'0" tall woman; I'm a 6'2" male out $200. FML

Today, I was at my friends house celebrating his 16th birthday. I couldn't find my phone so I asked my friend's girl if I could borrow her phone to see if I could hear mine ringing. I dial my number and look down to find she has my number is saved in her phone as ASS FACE #3. FML

smh_ lol...i feel so eff.n bad. [they posted it] lol

No comments:

Post a Comment