e.beauty

About Me

My photo
I am my own random person. Cuz i like to be me...its wat i enjoy. Ok! so what if i dont fit in....who sed fitting in was in anyway? u? ....who cares lol. now u think im rude.._well im not. if i feel some type of way..ill make sure ur the first to know_ since wen did that make u the enemy....?hmm I love food...and im almost good at anything i put my head to. wen i feel like it of course_. My mind wanders ... everywhere_ so of course i exceed in anything that uses my creativity and imaginations_ pen to paper, music to ears.....w/e it is. im boy crazy. so wat......doesn't mean shit_ im still picky tho. |ok| im a very liiberal person!. i respect everyone for what ever it is that they stand for. and im open to alot of things_new, old, wierd......i can't have an opinion on something i refuse to look into or try...right? thats wat i think at least_ ...so um...i think thats all i feel like writen about myself_ i dont really feel like i told u anything . w.e tho. =]

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

so im new on this ish_yet excited.

i love this thing but never understood it really....wierd... how do you love something you cant even figure out...wtf_

well anyway. ive decided to make a first post...really about nuthing_

omg_so i went to the model mayhem top model casting! and almost died......wth! although im pleased to say i was number 123 out of probly thousands _the audition was still pointless.... thanx alot u ghetto heffas..... cuz they couldnt do anything.

so im waiting for the next casting _ yes there will be another one... in like a month.... [inside source] so im waiting till then. [if ur under 5'7" but ghetto with an ego thats 6'10" stay home please....i dont have time to deal with ur mess again]

lmao_ o shit.

2 comments:

  1. LMFAOO , if your under 5'7 BUT ghetto with an ego 6 ` 1O stay home . dmn .

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol dead ass tho_ that shit was gettin on my nerves "oh no this bitch didnt give me the stink look" .......huh.. ummmm [looks down]...ooooo

    lol....like plzz....wtf.

    get lost...damn!

    ReplyDelete