e.beauty

About Me

My photo
I am my own random person. Cuz i like to be me...its wat i enjoy. Ok! so what if i dont fit in....who sed fitting in was in anyway? u? ....who cares lol. now u think im rude.._well im not. if i feel some type of way..ill make sure ur the first to know_ since wen did that make u the enemy....?hmm I love food...and im almost good at anything i put my head to. wen i feel like it of course_. My mind wanders ... everywhere_ so of course i exceed in anything that uses my creativity and imaginations_ pen to paper, music to ears.....w/e it is. im boy crazy. so wat......doesn't mean shit_ im still picky tho. |ok| im a very liiberal person!. i respect everyone for what ever it is that they stand for. and im open to alot of things_new, old, wierd......i can't have an opinion on something i refuse to look into or try...right? thats wat i think at least_ ...so um...i think thats all i feel like writen about myself_ i dont really feel like i told u anything . w.e tho. =]

Thursday, March 26, 2009

misunderstanding my ass_

ok so_ today was theee worst eff.n day!!.... i cant even explain it.... lemme c




so when i wake up... the sky is gray [bad sign #1] but watever..



so i wake up at about 8:30 for my 9:30 class....so far im on schedule.....until i get a call at 9:00 from my _ride_ telling me the're running late. i dont really mind becuz im supposed to do a presentation so i have a little more time to prepare [no matter if im late] ....



so about 9:20 i hop in the shower_....for class...and im ready and waiting by 10ish.....no call/no ride/ no friend_ .......hmmm?

i call her [phone rings]

"hello"

"yea hey, where r u"
"um at school...ur mom told me to leave when i got there"
"wtf! why the hell would she do that"
"idkk._ thats wat she said.....sorry =["
"damn.....its ok"

okk...so i find a way to school anyway_ no thanx to the baby makers of my life.....fuck

so now i miss my presentation and go to my second class...._wat a drag. now my third class i look forward to...cuz its ACTING so much fun! ...but at the hour..i find out it canceled. [but i have to watch a mandatory play tonight at 8....ok...?]



so now its 4ish_ n i decide to waste time with my friends....until [the show]

i have to admit i had a blast during these 4 hours....it made up for my day


i was on straight [CHiLL] mode_if u know wat i mean =]



lol...so i get dropped off at the play at 8pm.... [unsober] alone...and madd lost.....but watever...i didnt care since the play happened to be Grease....my favorite movie/musical.


noww the play is over and its about 10:30...and i need my way home _ming you i said that i dont have a cell phone anymore... thanx to some eff.n sticky fingered broke nigga [fcuk u by the way]. so i look for the next bus coming......scroll my finger down the chart...last bus 7:41 [ffuck mee] _shit.... so i call my pops....knowing im gonna hear it..becuase i need him to pick me up from _school. [i mean its not like i asked him to get me from jail, or a drug bust..........parents r sooo annoying] .........


the whole ride home i get lectured on how im not independant and cant do shit for myself......wen they havent paid one dime towards my college education... [literally] idk why they complain so eff/n much...


maybe i should be another drug addicted baby mom that'd rather mooch off her drug dealin boyfriend name her child shawnika and not go to school at all...... [lol....] _hahahhaha rotf.




3 comments:

  1. chill mode .

    when I get lectured like that yo, I feel like . I need to experience CHILL M0DE , just
    once but if I do . . . man I know its going to be a wrap !

    I hope tomorrow is better pina !

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i was still some wat in the CHiLL MoDE wen getting lectured_

    so i ignored. mostly....

    yea i hope so._it better b.

    i think u should experience it tho =] lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course youd be the one
    to try to persuade me....
    smh, ugh . Nah i`m good .

    ReplyDelete