e.beauty

About Me

My photo
I am my own random person. Cuz i like to be me...its wat i enjoy. Ok! so what if i dont fit in....who sed fitting in was in anyway? u? ....who cares lol. now u think im rude.._well im not. if i feel some type of way..ill make sure ur the first to know_ since wen did that make u the enemy....?hmm I love food...and im almost good at anything i put my head to. wen i feel like it of course_. My mind wanders ... everywhere_ so of course i exceed in anything that uses my creativity and imaginations_ pen to paper, music to ears.....w/e it is. im boy crazy. so wat......doesn't mean shit_ im still picky tho. |ok| im a very liiberal person!. i respect everyone for what ever it is that they stand for. and im open to alot of things_new, old, wierd......i can't have an opinion on something i refuse to look into or try...right? thats wat i think at least_ ...so um...i think thats all i feel like writen about myself_ i dont really feel like i told u anything . w.e tho. =]

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

missed call_



so. _i have no phone cuz it was stolen...which results in me being the only one to care if the house phone is even frieakin chargd.

well it wasn't. _and i had to speak to ______ ....but i couldn't_ so i put it on the charger around 11:00pm....i mean he told me he'd be up all night doin work so it doesnt matter wen to call. i mean...i have work at 8:30am! but this was more important so i waited.....__

times goes by. [now its 2:00] now its finally charged enough for my phone session!

and i get an aim message [im goin ot bed...i changed my mind] wtf!
niggas is soo eff.n frustrating _if they only knew... smh


4 comments:

  1. deadass. "/
    K.H. says he understands but you
    know how you can tell when a nqqs
    voice is still aggervated && sht . .
    I feel like he still is, && that makes
    me not want to call him back & sht .
    he thinks I don't wanna see him. But
    its not even like that. Not at all, if
    he only knew .

    ReplyDelete
  2. they neva know_ i think its there [nature]

    pretty eff.n stupid to me.._i dun get it

    everything happens for a reason tho.... __smh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daaaaaamn!! I hate when that happen. Get so ready to talk to _____ then they fall asleep as if you gave them permission to do so.. wtf?

    ReplyDelete
  4. exactly_ i was literally speechless wen it was said to me [=x]

    don't understand it_ but then wen i dont feel like talkin _ im the eff.n bad person.

    rotf_ this thing called life is interesting

    ReplyDelete