e.beauty

About Me

My photo
I am my own random person. Cuz i like to be me...its wat i enjoy. Ok! so what if i dont fit in....who sed fitting in was in anyway? u? ....who cares lol. now u think im rude.._well im not. if i feel some type of way..ill make sure ur the first to know_ since wen did that make u the enemy....?hmm I love food...and im almost good at anything i put my head to. wen i feel like it of course_. My mind wanders ... everywhere_ so of course i exceed in anything that uses my creativity and imaginations_ pen to paper, music to ears.....w/e it is. im boy crazy. so wat......doesn't mean shit_ im still picky tho. |ok| im a very liiberal person!. i respect everyone for what ever it is that they stand for. and im open to alot of things_new, old, wierd......i can't have an opinion on something i refuse to look into or try...right? thats wat i think at least_ ...so um...i think thats all i feel like writen about myself_ i dont really feel like i told u anything . w.e tho. =]

Saturday, March 28, 2009

live my life_

i live in this world so full of hate
yet i see smiles and a happy face
so naive this gullable stage
hangin around the crowd thats fake






whos to judge and evaluate my life
"your doing it all wrong" "youll never b a wife"
don't tell me i fail because of ur mishaps
something u never accomplished perhaps?










anaylze from a bench the day go by
hobo on the street wishing he can fly
away from the judgment and lonely cry
oh but to u_this rule dont apply








i say bullshit....cuz no one is perfect
you swear ur above the world and deserve_ it
merely one person once dead_ cant preserve it
so just be urself its ur life_ don rehearse it.


im just a girl who wants to find her own way
gve me a chance _cuz i try everday
friends come and go...family leaving you a stray
parents like a record "ashley you never obey"


never walked away from my problems
but couldnt find the courage to solvem
now here i am_and ready to dissolvem
down to a golden dust reshaped into a gem


im an [eclectic beauty]different from "them"

3 comments:

  1. so just be urself its ur life_ don rehearse it.

    meowwww .


    inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx cuz.. i love u. soo much! i hope you know that..._

    ur last blog inpired me too..

    ReplyDelete